Portuguese French Spain Italian Dutch Chinese Simplified Arabic Russian

Sunday 6 March 2011

vai, vai


I’m trying(!), but all the parades seems so crowded, so confused… This event's structure in Rio is not still enough - at least for me: a boring adult who takes a dim view of having to pee on the streets, or look desperate for some (dirty) toilet… (*I avoid the port-a-potty ones - I simply CAN'T - sorry!).

Furthermore, my mind is not still here. I admit that I left my heart and my thoughts there, in the other side of Atlantic Ocean… I’m here just by (bad) chance… Unfortunately. Even the festivities are not going to make me feel like carnival. Although is good some kind of fun to take me off this frustration, I guess I wont enjoy so much at this time.

It’s my (unhappy) period… Everybody has yours(!). 

"la ra rara, la ra rara... la ra rara, rara"


eco pee

Using to advantage that peeing "is in fashion" here right now...

I saw this idea/project/proposal to peeing while taking shower and I have decided to support the campaign. Actually, I've been done that a long time... It wont be a new action for me.

Sorry to the men who, although they always do it standed in front of the toilet, don't understand us about relaxing completly under the water (since you heard the sound of
water falling). Therefore, I really disagree that it is quite nasty.

Besides its eco purposes (known from now), I'm sure that drunk people also do that, but as a consequence of another need... After all, it's necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

passatempo

  • abrace seus amigos
  • acredite em si mesmo
  • ande mais com os pés descalços
  • antene-se
  • aplique o que você prega
  • assuma seus erros
  • beba mais água
  • beije na boca com vontade
  • conheça novas culturas
  • cuide-se com carinho
  • dance sem vergonha
  • diga mais 'sim' do que 'não'
  • durma bem
  • dê atenção às pessoas
  • entregue-se ao que ama
  • escreva cartas à mão
  • estude outras línguas
  • exerça a tolerância
  • exercite-se
  • fale e ouça mais 'obrigado'
  • faça muito amor
  • goze mais e melhor
  • leia mais livros
  • movimente-se
  • não limite seus sonhos
  • ouça musicas que te façam dançar
  • ouse
  • pense positivamente
  • permita-se
  • peça bis quando é bom
  • pratique o bem
  • prove diferentes sabores
  • renove-se
  • respeite a natureza e os mais velhos
  • reveja velhos conceitos
  • se beber, não ligue!
  • seja fiel, sincero e verdadeiro
  • siga a sua intuição
  • sinta o novo
  • sorria sempre que possível
  • subverta vez que outra
  • tenha calma
  • tire alguém para dançar
  • trabalhe com dedicação
  • use camisinha
  • vá mais ao cinema
  • viaje sempre
  • viva menos virtualmente

c'est fini!