Portuguese French Spain Italian Dutch Chinese Simplified Arabic Russian

Sunday 27 March 2011

home sweet home


Human behaviour is interesting… While for some people, it is so easy, it’s difficult for me change my home furniture of place, for example. However, I would like to have this habit more often.

I don’t know if the blame is of being Capricorn, but sometimes I feel myself extremely traditional. Although  I like some novelty, I simple can’t have good ideas about this kind of thing.

My new house is different now, though. So do I, I guess. In addition to be emptier, with a clean style, it is a softer energy, almost uncompromised…

I lived only one year and a half (when I just moved to Rio) in a bedroom that takes after of me. After that, married, I used to live in a place where my things remained inside boxes - exactly as it had arrived 180 days sooner. That house simply didn‘t belong to me.

I had never felt at home on my own one! - as a result of an unhappy marriage. Now, it IS mine, only mine - more than ever - reconquered, in spite of missing some things.

In reason of these lacks, I could see everything in a new way, both perspectives and angles. Therefore, I know I don't belong to this place anymore. My home is everywhere... (far from here) in the whole world. After all, I have facility to move on.

A Nossa Casa* is where we want to be and stay, living there. [Watch the videoclip!]


*I simply love Arnaldo Antunes! He always writes exactly what I want and need to hear... about my moments - feelings, wishes, dwelling, Africa, changes. His present job is also marvellous (it always is!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

passatempo

  • abrace seus amigos
  • acredite em si mesmo
  • ande mais com os pés descalços
  • antene-se
  • aplique o que você prega
  • assuma seus erros
  • beba mais água
  • beije na boca com vontade
  • conheça novas culturas
  • cuide-se com carinho
  • dance sem vergonha
  • diga mais 'sim' do que 'não'
  • durma bem
  • dê atenção às pessoas
  • entregue-se ao que ama
  • escreva cartas à mão
  • estude outras línguas
  • exerça a tolerância
  • exercite-se
  • fale e ouça mais 'obrigado'
  • faça muito amor
  • goze mais e melhor
  • leia mais livros
  • movimente-se
  • não limite seus sonhos
  • ouça musicas que te façam dançar
  • ouse
  • pense positivamente
  • permita-se
  • peça bis quando é bom
  • pratique o bem
  • prove diferentes sabores
  • renove-se
  • respeite a natureza e os mais velhos
  • reveja velhos conceitos
  • se beber, não ligue!
  • seja fiel, sincero e verdadeiro
  • siga a sua intuição
  • sinta o novo
  • sorria sempre que possível
  • subverta vez que outra
  • tenha calma
  • tire alguém para dançar
  • trabalhe com dedicação
  • use camisinha
  • vá mais ao cinema
  • viaje sempre
  • viva menos virtualmente

c'est fini!