Portuguese French Spain Italian Dutch Chinese Simplified Arabic Russian

Tuesday 22 March 2011

my best friend's wedding


He would give me on my 30th year birthday a wedding ring, he would be my best partner for every event I could go, he would plan our abroad vacation travel with our children for the end of the year… he could be everything ‘best’ in the world… however, he is not my husband because I simply don’t love him (not as "MY" man). We can’t ordering our feelings to choose somebody to like him. It happens independently of our will.

Randiness is something we don’t control. It is impossible to ask ourselves “please, want him (or her)!” - further: right now! It doesn’t work like that… It simply “plim” - as I’m used to say… Moreover, this ‘prince’ guy, who I’m going to want with me will appear complete for me soon, without “nevertheless(es)” - in the same way he’ll be more than my best friend… as he is for his wife - the fortunate woman that chose him (or he chose her… whatever! They are perfect for each other).

I’m full of satisfaction with myself since I’m not jealous, or have no envy about her. I’m not this kind of possessive friend that doesn’t want his happiness, as a result of my negative decision to became involved. On the contrary, I’ve supported his new relationships, his affairs and now, his marriage. I want all the best for them. After all, I like her too. I was there when he met her and I hoped further for them…

It is something I’m awaiting that he (and also she) wish for me as well… knowing someone special to pass the rest of our lives, constitute a family, live a beautiful love long-lasting story, besides keep them company at meetings, travels... any kind of couple's programming.


the movie

While I was putting the title of this post, I remembered the movie of the same name… Julia Roberts, a successful almost 30-years journalist, was invited for this 3-days happening wedding, occasion when her best friend is going to become a married man. At this moment she realized she loves him, only owing to the sensation of loss. Human being is a [fuc*!] selfish animal.

At the end, even with all tries, he decided for Cameron Diaz (NOT BAD…) and they lived happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

passatempo

  • abrace seus amigos
  • acredite em si mesmo
  • ande mais com os pés descalços
  • antene-se
  • aplique o que você prega
  • assuma seus erros
  • beba mais água
  • beije na boca com vontade
  • conheça novas culturas
  • cuide-se com carinho
  • dance sem vergonha
  • diga mais 'sim' do que 'não'
  • durma bem
  • dê atenção às pessoas
  • entregue-se ao que ama
  • escreva cartas à mão
  • estude outras línguas
  • exerça a tolerância
  • exercite-se
  • fale e ouça mais 'obrigado'
  • faça muito amor
  • goze mais e melhor
  • leia mais livros
  • movimente-se
  • não limite seus sonhos
  • ouça musicas que te façam dançar
  • ouse
  • pense positivamente
  • permita-se
  • peça bis quando é bom
  • pratique o bem
  • prove diferentes sabores
  • renove-se
  • respeite a natureza e os mais velhos
  • reveja velhos conceitos
  • se beber, não ligue!
  • seja fiel, sincero e verdadeiro
  • siga a sua intuição
  • sinta o novo
  • sorria sempre que possível
  • subverta vez que outra
  • tenha calma
  • tire alguém para dançar
  • trabalhe com dedicação
  • use camisinha
  • vá mais ao cinema
  • viaje sempre
  • viva menos virtualmente

c'est fini!