Portuguese French Spain Italian Dutch Chinese Simplified Arabic Russian

Sunday 20 March 2011

the real worth for each one


Mutual? - I used to say that the love and the others good feelings SHOULD be like that… After all, why not?

What kind of magic happens and makes us like somebody and not the person beside.  Further: Why not be interested by who likes us? - at least, it’ll be easier (for both). However, doesn’t works like that and, probably, we are going to fall in love for who doesn’t care about us…

Amsterdam (ALWAYS Amsterdam… after all, I love it!) - It was there where both friends David and Matt met Christina, a fake French prostitute. Where she could be there as a whore? Red Light District, of course. Unfortunately, I lost this part… I arrived late in theatre, owing to have been invited almost at time. I saw since the moment they already are at they room talking, smoking, knowing each other.

Inverno da Luz Vermelha, brought me this thought. With Marjorie Estiano, André Frateschi and Rafael Primot, this play presents a unfortunate love bizarre triangle. Despite of both actors being unknown (for me - I believe they are from São Paulo’s theatre), they are very good. Nevertheless, I’m not going to deny that I’ve preferred the ‘Matt’ one. She is also pretty well as this role, displaying a sculptural slim body while teasing with sensual acts.

Written by Adam Rapp, the production is easy-going due to attractive appeals such as the music and the sensuality (Marjorie sings and dance in a “private” pocket show for the guys - the masculine audience has got sweaty at this moment). Moreover, prostitution and AIDS - not only interesting (and also still existing), but popular issues gave more seriousness for the text.

Matt loves Ana (actually, this is her real name), Ana loves David, and this last simply doesn’t care. The importance of what occurred in the past for Matt is, in another tone, the same of Ana’s for his best friend. It is unexplainable the way we conduce our feelings - for one, everything; for the other, in the same time (even lived the same thing), means nothing.

Predicted (I’ve studied and written scripts, so… ), when she said she was HIV positive and the phone rung, it was not difficult to guess what would happen between Ana and David! Even though, the scene was heavy - an anal sex, never seen on TV,  with Marjorie (until now, a fragile actress, a quite paltry singer) as a protagonist.

I enjoyed it! Mainly as a consequence of abstracted loves (not reciprocal), the hybrid of intelligence and ingenuousness of Matt, his no prejudice too. Even Amsterdam being in a second plan, and the story have transferred to São Paulo’s reality - a stupid mean to became this plot closer of us. Not necessary, in my opinion.     
  
I give my regards about. It is until April, 11th Fridays and Saturdays (9 pm) and Sundays (6 pm) at Glaucio Gil Theatre - Cardeal Arco Verde, s/n - Copacabana. I don’t know prices…


respect is a good medicine for age!

(more about Amsterdam… I simply can’t avoid. It is stronger than me!)

I admit one thing that Brazil is better than Europe (at least in both countries I’ve been - Holland and France): third age people is more respect in our metro. Ok, here, many individuals simply don’t give in their place for olders to seat. However, there are laws about it - and also both special attending and places - which usually work. There, once, I offered my place for a lady and she was very surprise with my act, telling me that had never happened before [what????].  So, I was astonished because I thought that there these things happen through a different way.

Then, since I came back, I’ve wondering myself about the reasons which make them don’t give the attention necessary for this mature adults. Firstly, I believe that it is because they are a Old Continent - that means they population is constituted chiefly by old people. Thus, once they are majority, they don’t have priority. Finally, they (unfortunately) don’t  have this behaviour of offering they places to seniors.  I’m not sure, these are only speculations about it. Nevertheless, it isn’t a complete absurd according my good sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

passatempo

  • abrace seus amigos
  • acredite em si mesmo
  • ande mais com os pés descalços
  • antene-se
  • aplique o que você prega
  • assuma seus erros
  • beba mais água
  • beije na boca com vontade
  • conheça novas culturas
  • cuide-se com carinho
  • dance sem vergonha
  • diga mais 'sim' do que 'não'
  • durma bem
  • dê atenção às pessoas
  • entregue-se ao que ama
  • escreva cartas à mão
  • estude outras línguas
  • exerça a tolerância
  • exercite-se
  • fale e ouça mais 'obrigado'
  • faça muito amor
  • goze mais e melhor
  • leia mais livros
  • movimente-se
  • não limite seus sonhos
  • ouça musicas que te façam dançar
  • ouse
  • pense positivamente
  • permita-se
  • peça bis quando é bom
  • pratique o bem
  • prove diferentes sabores
  • renove-se
  • respeite a natureza e os mais velhos
  • reveja velhos conceitos
  • se beber, não ligue!
  • seja fiel, sincero e verdadeiro
  • siga a sua intuição
  • sinta o novo
  • sorria sempre que possível
  • subverta vez que outra
  • tenha calma
  • tire alguém para dançar
  • trabalhe com dedicação
  • use camisinha
  • vá mais ao cinema
  • viaje sempre
  • viva menos virtualmente

c'est fini!