Portuguese French Spain Italian Dutch Chinese Simplified Arabic Russian

Monday 7 March 2011

dreary season


No men as angels, super heros, Roman imperators, Grecian gods, policemen, fake Jesus, rock stars, crossdressers (as White Snow, - my favorite one!), European princes or soccer players, nor the foreign tourists (even the dutch ones) can cheer up me.

All my plans were transferred, procrastinated… I runned a lot to do everything in a correct way and, now, I simply don't know what should I do. My mind, my thoughts, my will are not here yet. I’m just waiting my soul reach me back.
 
I can't do anything against it, apart from try to keep going ahead... in spite of being difficult, almost impossible react at this moment, right now! I've suffered quietly not to be boring for the others who don‘t deserve this sorrowful energy.

Astonished (in the worst term), I simply can’t pretend to be happy celebrating a festivity that I wouldn’t like to witness it! I'm sad, still aghast at so much bad luck, crookedness… I deplore this situation and just wish leave it behind.

My life wasn’t to be like this right now, but it is, though… terrified by pirates, robbers, rogues, swindlers, scoundrels, vagrants… ops! Are there costumes for these last? Well, firstly something derived from ‘rock’, then a jew next to a martial arts pretender boy, and finally an ogre. This is a freak show! - not a reason to be joyful, glad and light-hearted, unfortunately.


March waters

It rains more than enough and everything I want is staying at home, resting quite tranquil, recharging my batteries… That this have a good cry  (in Portuguese: lavem minha alma! - necessary). 

Thus, São as águas de março fechando o verão, é promessa de vida no meu coração”.
(a classic verses of Tom Jobim through Elis' voice that represent this moment)

When will begin the next season, PLEASE? (I'm awaiting anxious!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

passatempo

  • abrace seus amigos
  • acredite em si mesmo
  • ande mais com os pés descalços
  • antene-se
  • aplique o que você prega
  • assuma seus erros
  • beba mais água
  • beije na boca com vontade
  • conheça novas culturas
  • cuide-se com carinho
  • dance sem vergonha
  • diga mais 'sim' do que 'não'
  • durma bem
  • dê atenção às pessoas
  • entregue-se ao que ama
  • escreva cartas à mão
  • estude outras línguas
  • exerça a tolerância
  • exercite-se
  • fale e ouça mais 'obrigado'
  • faça muito amor
  • goze mais e melhor
  • leia mais livros
  • movimente-se
  • não limite seus sonhos
  • ouça musicas que te façam dançar
  • ouse
  • pense positivamente
  • permita-se
  • peça bis quando é bom
  • pratique o bem
  • prove diferentes sabores
  • renove-se
  • respeite a natureza e os mais velhos
  • reveja velhos conceitos
  • se beber, não ligue!
  • seja fiel, sincero e verdadeiro
  • siga a sua intuição
  • sinta o novo
  • sorria sempre que possível
  • subverta vez que outra
  • tenha calma
  • tire alguém para dançar
  • trabalhe com dedicação
  • use camisinha
  • vá mais ao cinema
  • viaje sempre
  • viva menos virtualmente

c'est fini!