Portuguese French Spain Italian Dutch Chinese Simplified Arabic Russian

Friday 11 March 2011

something unless?


Well, It has been so strange live without television’s "presence" at home…

It is only a matter of time until I take mine back. Before, on the contrary, it was not my decision (inclusively and MAINLY the channel to watch it!). Equally House (of course!), I miss in particular the possibility to watch my movies on DVD.  

It seems like I am wasting my time doing nothing, alone. Nevertheless, I’m using this “free time” to bring up to date blog’s texts that I had written but I couldn't post until now due to technical problems.

I've never been away so long, or a mula nunca ficou tanto tempo sem rugir…(I always play upon words with the blog‘s name, in Portuguese indeed, because doesn’t make any sense in English) However, at this right moment, I’m at the peak of my glory - of writing my posts in English!

My ‘comps’ is my best present company in addition to the internet being something more powerful than the television was someday. Owing to this, I shouldn't miss it and enjoy this season with something unless (? - No, I don't think so...). 



nothing to lose

As soon as possible, when I will have just finished to up date this blog, I am going to be some kind of monster to these (online) days: I‘ll set aside the internet in my daily life as much as I can to giving a deep dive into some books I want to read. Another hobby I’m going to dedicate myself acutely is going to the cinema more often.

Accessing it everyday, a long period during all the day long, is practically impossible to enjoy these other arts as I’m decided to do. I want to take a cultural shower from these sources. Therefore, it’s necessary give a limit to this new media as mothers did in the past with children who used to stay many hours in front of television…

Books - all the best! (in any time, for everybody…) No restrictions, no waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

passatempo

  • abrace seus amigos
  • acredite em si mesmo
  • ande mais com os pés descalços
  • antene-se
  • aplique o que você prega
  • assuma seus erros
  • beba mais água
  • beije na boca com vontade
  • conheça novas culturas
  • cuide-se com carinho
  • dance sem vergonha
  • diga mais 'sim' do que 'não'
  • durma bem
  • dê atenção às pessoas
  • entregue-se ao que ama
  • escreva cartas à mão
  • estude outras línguas
  • exerça a tolerância
  • exercite-se
  • fale e ouça mais 'obrigado'
  • faça muito amor
  • goze mais e melhor
  • leia mais livros
  • movimente-se
  • não limite seus sonhos
  • ouça musicas que te façam dançar
  • ouse
  • pense positivamente
  • permita-se
  • peça bis quando é bom
  • pratique o bem
  • prove diferentes sabores
  • renove-se
  • respeite a natureza e os mais velhos
  • reveja velhos conceitos
  • se beber, não ligue!
  • seja fiel, sincero e verdadeiro
  • siga a sua intuição
  • sinta o novo
  • sorria sempre que possível
  • subverta vez que outra
  • tenha calma
  • tire alguém para dançar
  • trabalhe com dedicação
  • use camisinha
  • vá mais ao cinema
  • viaje sempre
  • viva menos virtualmente

c'est fini!