Portuguese French Spain Italian Dutch Chinese Simplified Arabic Russian

Thursday 28 July 2011

time to say goodbye


It’s a difficult simple act, mainly when is destined to who we love. On the other hand, it is necessary... This special moment is awaited by everybody, although no one wants to do that indeed.

Which is the best way to behave (while demosntrating you'll miss them)? I hope my family don’t think I’m insensible only because I don’t feel myself comfortable at that moment.

I try to contain my tears not to show them my emotion, all my weakness in not to be able to shed tears with no problem. In fact, it is a matter of not to know how to say ‘I love you’ easily.

Lastly, a simple ‘goodbye’ came timidly. After turned on the heel, though, I burst into them… working its pump. (No, I’m not so cold as I seem…)

From now, it's better for me to prepare myself to do it more often - crying or not.


bye bye

It's time to get in touch with things we always used to dream about (or we only used to care about - actually, doesn't matter... both verses of Tecnicolor mean I did everything wrong when I "accapted" abaseing myself for him.

Finally, it's enough! Even still interested, I can say 'no' and go out, leaving him in his reality (which I confess I haven't understood yet - and I won't, though...). I reckon it is easier when you have another measure to compair and verify how stupid you have been being giving credit to someone who simply doesn't deserve it/you!  

If I (still) love him? Of course not...! First of all, I love myself. It's quite good to say that "cured".

Thus, finally, it's time to say goodbye. Or rather: au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

passatempo

  • abrace seus amigos
  • acredite em si mesmo
  • ande mais com os pés descalços
  • antene-se
  • aplique o que você prega
  • assuma seus erros
  • beba mais água
  • beije na boca com vontade
  • conheça novas culturas
  • cuide-se com carinho
  • dance sem vergonha
  • diga mais 'sim' do que 'não'
  • durma bem
  • dê atenção às pessoas
  • entregue-se ao que ama
  • escreva cartas à mão
  • estude outras línguas
  • exerça a tolerância
  • exercite-se
  • fale e ouça mais 'obrigado'
  • faça muito amor
  • goze mais e melhor
  • leia mais livros
  • movimente-se
  • não limite seus sonhos
  • ouça musicas que te façam dançar
  • ouse
  • pense positivamente
  • permita-se
  • peça bis quando é bom
  • pratique o bem
  • prove diferentes sabores
  • renove-se
  • respeite a natureza e os mais velhos
  • reveja velhos conceitos
  • se beber, não ligue!
  • seja fiel, sincero e verdadeiro
  • siga a sua intuição
  • sinta o novo
  • sorria sempre que possível
  • subverta vez que outra
  • tenha calma
  • tire alguém para dançar
  • trabalhe com dedicação
  • use camisinha
  • vá mais ao cinema
  • viaje sempre
  • viva menos virtualmente

c'est fini!