Portuguese French Spain Italian Dutch Chinese Simplified Arabic Russian

Sunday 17 July 2011

amateur


First of all, I hate when is used SMS while it’s possible date people.  Unfortunately, some guys prefer to communicate aloof, sending you some text in stead of call and invite you to take some drinks, talk… whatever! (everything which is possible to be done between two people)

Some cell company's here, in Brazil, support in their advertisings my concept. Inclusively, they present many advantages to have credit on your mobile just to be able to call anyone. So, follow it: be a caller, not a amateur! - please. (By the way... never call collect!)

Stupid, men sometimes miss good opportunities of pleasing… being closer, for a song. Calling permits to have a instantaneous answer, besides feel the intentions of the other who speaks while hearing his voice... For instance, it’s not essential put a ‘kiss’ in every end of the message. However, it’s cute. Furthermore (and mainly:) women both observe and care about that! - this is a case when cheap becomes expensive. SMS could be not profitable!

All in all, without any kiss, I’m going my way, following my intuition and choosing what is worth (or not) for me… what has satisfy me at the moment. Certainly, it’s not being unimpressed, apart, that will me turn me on, overwhelm me, make me crush on him.

Nice verses in lyrics and no one to impress me… Stuff it! 


I hope not to be one when trusting in people.  I sincerely believe that it is essential for a better world since every one does his bit, keep his promises.

My dying word: hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

passatempo

  • abrace seus amigos
  • acredite em si mesmo
  • ande mais com os pés descalços
  • antene-se
  • aplique o que você prega
  • assuma seus erros
  • beba mais água
  • beije na boca com vontade
  • conheça novas culturas
  • cuide-se com carinho
  • dance sem vergonha
  • diga mais 'sim' do que 'não'
  • durma bem
  • dê atenção às pessoas
  • entregue-se ao que ama
  • escreva cartas à mão
  • estude outras línguas
  • exerça a tolerância
  • exercite-se
  • fale e ouça mais 'obrigado'
  • faça muito amor
  • goze mais e melhor
  • leia mais livros
  • movimente-se
  • não limite seus sonhos
  • ouça musicas que te façam dançar
  • ouse
  • pense positivamente
  • permita-se
  • peça bis quando é bom
  • pratique o bem
  • prove diferentes sabores
  • renove-se
  • respeite a natureza e os mais velhos
  • reveja velhos conceitos
  • se beber, não ligue!
  • seja fiel, sincero e verdadeiro
  • siga a sua intuição
  • sinta o novo
  • sorria sempre que possível
  • subverta vez que outra
  • tenha calma
  • tire alguém para dançar
  • trabalhe com dedicação
  • use camisinha
  • vá mais ao cinema
  • viaje sempre
  • viva menos virtualmente

c'est fini!