Portuguese French Spain Italian Dutch Chinese Simplified Arabic Russian

Thursday 7 July 2011

baby phase


Well, ten years ago were the graduation ceremonies and memorable parties the major reason to celebrate; nowadays, alternatively, has occurred a baby boom in my friends circle - fact which deserves sublime happiness. On the other hand, it worries me.

Of course in our (early) twenties, many of us (began to have or) had children. However, nowadays, in (almost) thirties (or a little more yet), that situation makes me wonder myself if I’m delayed  about that, or, rather: if it will happen to me - and when.

Time runs… Some ‘nephews’ (sons of my generation people) are turning 10 this year! Many closer friends already have two kids inclusively! Other have been pregnant or have given birth recently... I reckon it hasn’t been the best time to live that - and I would regret if I had already had one, I admit.

Looking through the biological point of view, within the next years I must decide if I want to form a family, or not. Then, it will be my turn to become mother… and I hope that with a good husband by my side to take care of me and my offspring (after all, storks only bring us the babies, don't make them!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

passatempo

  • abrace seus amigos
  • acredite em si mesmo
  • ande mais com os pés descalços
  • antene-se
  • aplique o que você prega
  • assuma seus erros
  • beba mais água
  • beije na boca com vontade
  • conheça novas culturas
  • cuide-se com carinho
  • dance sem vergonha
  • diga mais 'sim' do que 'não'
  • durma bem
  • dê atenção às pessoas
  • entregue-se ao que ama
  • escreva cartas à mão
  • estude outras línguas
  • exerça a tolerância
  • exercite-se
  • fale e ouça mais 'obrigado'
  • faça muito amor
  • goze mais e melhor
  • leia mais livros
  • movimente-se
  • não limite seus sonhos
  • ouça musicas que te façam dançar
  • ouse
  • pense positivamente
  • permita-se
  • peça bis quando é bom
  • pratique o bem
  • prove diferentes sabores
  • renove-se
  • respeite a natureza e os mais velhos
  • reveja velhos conceitos
  • se beber, não ligue!
  • seja fiel, sincero e verdadeiro
  • siga a sua intuição
  • sinta o novo
  • sorria sempre que possível
  • subverta vez que outra
  • tenha calma
  • tire alguém para dançar
  • trabalhe com dedicação
  • use camisinha
  • vá mais ao cinema
  • viaje sempre
  • viva menos virtualmente

c'est fini!