Portuguese French Spain Italian Dutch Chinese Simplified Arabic Russian

Sunday 10 April 2011

transcending ideas


Words simply flows in his mind. He has sang both beautiful and smart verses as far back as I can remember. A perfect combination between writing and sound, structure and spelling, meaning and significance... That is the Arnaldo Antunes's music.

He have touched me so deep, always saying something about my present or past moments - home, life, love, desire, all feelings… His works seems me intensely complete, although I haven't read everything written by him. It's not necessary, though. I'm already convinced about.

I admit I didn't know this his last job live recorded in his own house last year to its full extent before going to see him in Circo Voador yesterday night. In fact, incredibly: I hadn't seen a entire concert of him yet, until now (in that unforgettable occasion).

Despite many (crazy) people don’t like him, I love his odd style. I don't quit to struggle for saying: it’s doesn’t do any good… for me, “consumado”! [Room and board - laundry too... After all, as its job's names already says: A casa é sua!]

My kingdom for knowing in what are he thinking about right now...even whitout saying anything using his unmistakable voice - my favorite one, inclusively!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

passatempo

  • abrace seus amigos
  • acredite em si mesmo
  • ande mais com os pés descalços
  • antene-se
  • aplique o que você prega
  • assuma seus erros
  • beba mais água
  • beije na boca com vontade
  • conheça novas culturas
  • cuide-se com carinho
  • dance sem vergonha
  • diga mais 'sim' do que 'não'
  • durma bem
  • dê atenção às pessoas
  • entregue-se ao que ama
  • escreva cartas à mão
  • estude outras línguas
  • exerça a tolerância
  • exercite-se
  • fale e ouça mais 'obrigado'
  • faça muito amor
  • goze mais e melhor
  • leia mais livros
  • movimente-se
  • não limite seus sonhos
  • ouça musicas que te façam dançar
  • ouse
  • pense positivamente
  • permita-se
  • peça bis quando é bom
  • pratique o bem
  • prove diferentes sabores
  • renove-se
  • respeite a natureza e os mais velhos
  • reveja velhos conceitos
  • se beber, não ligue!
  • seja fiel, sincero e verdadeiro
  • siga a sua intuição
  • sinta o novo
  • sorria sempre que possível
  • subverta vez que outra
  • tenha calma
  • tire alguém para dançar
  • trabalhe com dedicação
  • use camisinha
  • vá mais ao cinema
  • viaje sempre
  • viva menos virtualmente

c'est fini!