Portuguese French Spain Italian Dutch Chinese Simplified Arabic Russian

Saturday 29 January 2011

my own saint


For the first time in my life I can say loud and clear: I have a saint of mine. It is Saint Nicholas. In this way, he seems being not so famous, but used to be also called Santa Claus (Sinterklass in Dutch). Ok… now is easy to recognize him – after all, who doesn’t know who is the Father Christmas? – unfortunately, diffuse around the world by Coca Cola’s Christmas advertisings since 1931, which changed his look by the hands of Haddon Sundblom.

On the other hand, he is known because of his life, the good example set by him – chiefly as a result of he has done, that until nowadays serve us as a lesson, a model of charity and goodness. It is inspired in his story that I’m trying to lead my life as of now through the best way and reach the elevation of the mind to God by my good thoughts and acts. All this, in addition to visiting his house everyday – to thank him in loco for the present opportunity unique and also his help.

In my case, this prayer is individual. Nobody can do it for me… over and above most part of people simply doesn’t understand me or believe on that, or worst: not even know who he was! It happens in the best of families. In mine, everybody has yours and their rituals, so why I couldn’t have my personal one? Yes, I can… and I do! Bless me.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

passatempo

  • abrace seus amigos
  • acredite em si mesmo
  • ande mais com os pés descalços
  • antene-se
  • aplique o que você prega
  • assuma seus erros
  • beba mais água
  • beije na boca com vontade
  • conheça novas culturas
  • cuide-se com carinho
  • dance sem vergonha
  • diga mais 'sim' do que 'não'
  • durma bem
  • dê atenção às pessoas
  • entregue-se ao que ama
  • escreva cartas à mão
  • estude outras línguas
  • exerça a tolerância
  • exercite-se
  • fale e ouça mais 'obrigado'
  • faça muito amor
  • goze mais e melhor
  • leia mais livros
  • movimente-se
  • não limite seus sonhos
  • ouça musicas que te façam dançar
  • ouse
  • pense positivamente
  • permita-se
  • peça bis quando é bom
  • pratique o bem
  • prove diferentes sabores
  • renove-se
  • respeite a natureza e os mais velhos
  • reveja velhos conceitos
  • se beber, não ligue!
  • seja fiel, sincero e verdadeiro
  • siga a sua intuição
  • sinta o novo
  • sorria sempre que possível
  • subverta vez que outra
  • tenha calma
  • tire alguém para dançar
  • trabalhe com dedicação
  • use camisinha
  • vá mais ao cinema
  • viaje sempre
  • viva menos virtualmente

c'est fini!