Portuguese French Spain Italian Dutch Chinese Simplified Arabic Russian

Monday 10 January 2011

keep loving amy


I swear I would enjoy to go in one of her awaited concerts here in Brazil in the next days (or wherever! - Amy’s presentation is always worthwhile. However, here are some objections:

- I’ve not taken a VIP ticket or invitation;
- R$ 200 is too expensive. For me, in my present financial status, it is more that I can pay for;
- the place chosen by production  (HSBC Arena) is very far from home. It is necessary a transfer service... “Perrengue”(!);
- no one of my closer friends is going to (for me it is essential be in good company in this kind of event…)

Ok, I know that the life’s opportunities are over there and we should not waste it. Nevertheless, I’ll only another time…

Anyway… I’m (still) loving her - junkie or not (I’m not just paying for a risk - thus, I prefer her CDs, high fidelity recordings)!


somewhere

He is over there… walking, in metro, listening music, on the beach, watching concerts, drinking something, attending some course, driving, parking his car, stopped due to the traffic red light, taking for a walk his dog, telling a short story for his child, seating on the park, at club, shopping at the supermarket, choosing a DVD for tonight, cooking, working, studying, reading a book, taking a pícture, painting, riding a bike, learning another idiom; writing a poesy, an essay, a book, a thesis, a letter or lyrics; going to a stadium; playing an instrument, cards, tennis or soccer; surfing, jogging, planting flowers on the garden, travelling, giving a party; dinning, having lunch or a breakfast; supporting his team while is watching its game on television in a pub;  gazing at the sunset or sunrise; diving into the sea, sailing, flying, fishing, trekking, dancing, singing during the shower, connecting, being online, writing my blog, waiting for me… or mounting a horse - after all, what else could princes do?

Is it possible cross me on the street, looking at me (astounded), while I simply don’t see him? I must pay (more) attention... Also taking care with my appearance - even going to the bakery! It happens (of meeting someone special) when we least expect it! - maybe not, but PROBABLY, in these days your look is terrible, seems very tired and (all the worse:) you are dressed badly. [Oh, shit!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

passatempo

  • abrace seus amigos
  • acredite em si mesmo
  • ande mais com os pés descalços
  • antene-se
  • aplique o que você prega
  • assuma seus erros
  • beba mais água
  • beije na boca com vontade
  • conheça novas culturas
  • cuide-se com carinho
  • dance sem vergonha
  • diga mais 'sim' do que 'não'
  • durma bem
  • dê atenção às pessoas
  • entregue-se ao que ama
  • escreva cartas à mão
  • estude outras línguas
  • exerça a tolerância
  • exercite-se
  • fale e ouça mais 'obrigado'
  • faça muito amor
  • goze mais e melhor
  • leia mais livros
  • movimente-se
  • não limite seus sonhos
  • ouça musicas que te façam dançar
  • ouse
  • pense positivamente
  • permita-se
  • peça bis quando é bom
  • pratique o bem
  • prove diferentes sabores
  • renove-se
  • respeite a natureza e os mais velhos
  • reveja velhos conceitos
  • se beber, não ligue!
  • seja fiel, sincero e verdadeiro
  • siga a sua intuição
  • sinta o novo
  • sorria sempre que possível
  • subverta vez que outra
  • tenha calma
  • tire alguém para dançar
  • trabalhe com dedicação
  • use camisinha
  • vá mais ao cinema
  • viaje sempre
  • viva menos virtualmente

c'est fini!