Portuguese French Spain Italian Dutch Chinese Simplified Arabic Russian

Sunday 8 May 2011

along with mum


Today, on Mother's Day, althought it hasn't been, I confess that could had happened with me...

I have never thought that I really was pregnant. However, some times I wonder myself about my life... How it would be with children? Or rather: how I would be as a mother?

Well, firstly, I strongly believe that my life would be completely different now if I have kids. For instance, I would not be here, in Rio. Probably, I would have travelled less than I did in addition of have too much responsibility and worry than now. At the same time, I would  feel some unique love that I reckon only who the mothers know...

Me, as a mother, I suppose I'll be a free woman. Struggling, I would carry my offsprings with me everywhere. Maybe this predisposition was brought about by my mother when she camped with a 12-day little girl! - believe it. It seems something hippie. It wasn‘t though. Of course that happened due to my father, who used to love camping trips besides never minds either about both his wives and kids' convenience.

Afterwards, later their separation, I became a separated-woman daughter. So, I was all my childhood used to sleep on chairs of any bar or restaurant. It was good for me, since gave me huge notion of reality while allowed my mother to enjoy her youth. I’m proud about her effort. Necessary - after all, she was free (besides beautiful) to live, find someone else, etc. I just have to compliment her! [Mum, happy Mother's Days. Thank you for everything you still do for me!]

Bar, trips, carnival, parks, dinners, some friends meetings… In my opinion, in all those events is possible to take kids along. Of course they need special cares, likewise a little comfort. Whereas that it is solved, single mothers/fathers (in the same way, couples) are able to follow they fellows at their programming.

Ok, I forget to mention that have patience is essential. However, once children are used to be with you at these moments, as a consequence they are supposed to behave themselves well. Hence, it is a matter to keep them socially active in order to not make them as boring as bored - for sure, all which we try to avoid. 

Nevertheless, I hope to be married with the father of my children to give them a standard family (or at least try it!). I wish to, but if it wont be my destiny, I’m not planning to be at home, locked, with my progenies, wasting my life as a woman. Become a mother doesn’t mean that the sexual life is finished - something important to advise not only divorced, but married ladies too - some simply forget their (poor) husbands, putting them aside as a result of maternity.    


struggler mum

The way I see it, have children as a roll is interesting once you make a good use of the baby’s furniture, his clothes, toys… almost everything. On the top of that, they are going to make each other company, be friends, while you naturally  get less stressed and relieve a little of worry about them.

Having twins is a dream that I would to come true. I can’t agree with who says that is a doubled work! Obviously it will have more tasks, but not 50% further! Let’s face that if you are going to breastfeed, change diapers, cleaning poop and many vomits, lose any sleep over one baby, why not over one (or two) at one dash?

Well, I said before that, as a mother, I’ll be a brave struggler one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

passatempo

  • abrace seus amigos
  • acredite em si mesmo
  • ande mais com os pés descalços
  • antene-se
  • aplique o que você prega
  • assuma seus erros
  • beba mais água
  • beije na boca com vontade
  • conheça novas culturas
  • cuide-se com carinho
  • dance sem vergonha
  • diga mais 'sim' do que 'não'
  • durma bem
  • dê atenção às pessoas
  • entregue-se ao que ama
  • escreva cartas à mão
  • estude outras línguas
  • exerça a tolerância
  • exercite-se
  • fale e ouça mais 'obrigado'
  • faça muito amor
  • goze mais e melhor
  • leia mais livros
  • movimente-se
  • não limite seus sonhos
  • ouça musicas que te façam dançar
  • ouse
  • pense positivamente
  • permita-se
  • peça bis quando é bom
  • pratique o bem
  • prove diferentes sabores
  • renove-se
  • respeite a natureza e os mais velhos
  • reveja velhos conceitos
  • se beber, não ligue!
  • seja fiel, sincero e verdadeiro
  • siga a sua intuição
  • sinta o novo
  • sorria sempre que possível
  • subverta vez que outra
  • tenha calma
  • tire alguém para dançar
  • trabalhe com dedicação
  • use camisinha
  • vá mais ao cinema
  • viaje sempre
  • viva menos virtualmente

c'est fini!