Portuguese French Spain Italian Dutch Chinese Simplified Arabic Russian

Friday 15 February 2013

it's all dominated!

Ok, I admit I'm a simple begginer in all this 'cat thing'... That's not to say, though, I simply can't be surprised about the quantity of cat stuff we can find online. It's amazing!

Well, recently, I had a little sample of the wide/colossal love people have for felines watching You Must Love Cats on DVD. I was simply terrified about this fascination.

I needed to say that, then write about it. After all, it IS (really) something! Believe me. Pope resignation, Valentine's Day, Star Wars caracthers, and so on... From current events to very specific fetishs, all kind of stuff you can imagine, it DOES exist linked to cats!


___________________________________________________________ 

adorable homely world

As "people who lives in glass houses shouldn't throw stones", now, that I have my kitty and I cherish her as I thought I'd never be able to do... I got very excited with all this universe and get into the its spirit: Lis has now her own facebook profile, where she posts everything about her life, preferences etc. It's funny, at least. On the other hand, I frankly haven't wanted to bombard friends (or those who are not sooooo close) with photos and infos about my pussy! (oooops... our! mine and my husband's.)

I own I hate to see some parents (of babies or pets), nonsense, that start to publish only issues and pictures about their children or animals (or both!). They don't take "semancol", otherwise, they'll know that there is life beyond 'family'. I understand their great sentiments (because I have them too!), but moderation is commendable. Sometimes, it's ok, enjoyable, but always(!) - everyday, besides 'nothing else'... it's OVER! Please, recognize it. It sucks.

So, not to bother my audience, I decided to create a new account in order to put just these (cute for some, but hateful for others) content. Furthermore, of course who doesn't appreciate it (at all) wont be invited to became a friend. Thus, we can expose entirely our huge affection for Lis, without disturb anybody not (so) interessed.  
  

I strongly feel I did the right thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

passatempo

  • abrace seus amigos
  • acredite em si mesmo
  • ande mais com os pés descalços
  • antene-se
  • aplique o que você prega
  • assuma seus erros
  • beba mais água
  • beije na boca com vontade
  • conheça novas culturas
  • cuide-se com carinho
  • dance sem vergonha
  • diga mais 'sim' do que 'não'
  • durma bem
  • dê atenção às pessoas
  • entregue-se ao que ama
  • escreva cartas à mão
  • estude outras línguas
  • exerça a tolerância
  • exercite-se
  • fale e ouça mais 'obrigado'
  • faça muito amor
  • goze mais e melhor
  • leia mais livros
  • movimente-se
  • não limite seus sonhos
  • ouça musicas que te façam dançar
  • ouse
  • pense positivamente
  • permita-se
  • peça bis quando é bom
  • pratique o bem
  • prove diferentes sabores
  • renove-se
  • respeite a natureza e os mais velhos
  • reveja velhos conceitos
  • se beber, não ligue!
  • seja fiel, sincero e verdadeiro
  • siga a sua intuição
  • sinta o novo
  • sorria sempre que possível
  • subverta vez que outra
  • tenha calma
  • tire alguém para dançar
  • trabalhe com dedicação
  • use camisinha
  • vá mais ao cinema
  • viaje sempre
  • viva menos virtualmente

c'est fini!