Portuguese French Spain Italian Dutch Chinese Simplified Arabic Russian

Thursday 27 September 2012

not to overlook

Europe situation is not good. Not at all! After Greece, now, it's the time of Spain population manifesting againt government austerity. On the top of that, they are doing it very well!

Media has noticed many anti-cuts protests. I like that... People carrying out their role (maybe the most relevant of all as a nation): citizenship.

That's something Brazilians should learn: how to complain their rights, after accomplish all obligations while society. After all, there are issues more fundamental then soccer or carnival.

___________________________________________________________

 partisans

I simply dont't know how, or why, but the fact is that my blog has many views in Russia. Yes: in RUSSIA. More than the double of other countries... Wow! What a surprise!

Firstly, I don't know people from there, except for an ex collegue of French classes in Dawson College. I doubt, though, he is checking it more than once a day... Anyway, alone, it's not enough.

Then, I start to suppose they are probably interested in my contend, once I'm not really a USA friend, and, in the same way, I'm a red sympathizer. Nevertheless, I frankly think it's not the case... not nowadays. Not anymore. Moreover, I'm not categorically important, as a mere blogger of particular ideas I am.

Lastly, apart from the fact that I haven't posted anithing about the recent episode of Pussy Riot imprisonment, or even about Putin - cases of corruption, protests, elections, uncertainty of his current mandate etc., I didn't do much effort to be in contact with this target... So, I sincerely have some reservations about. Well, some kind of anarchism might is on the air... Why not?!  (Incidentally, I repent this fault. Sorry for this omission.)

On the other hand, I understand the reasons of Brazil, Canada and even Germany and South Korea being in the list alike.

___________________________________________________________ 

aging

Among many events, I own up about my worries... Maybe they are accelerating hair graying on me.

Whereas I turned 30 years old, I found some white long whiskers hidden on back of my head. Though, they weren't there before!

No, it is not a old wives' tale... It's stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

passatempo

  • abrace seus amigos
  • acredite em si mesmo
  • ande mais com os pés descalços
  • antene-se
  • aplique o que você prega
  • assuma seus erros
  • beba mais água
  • beije na boca com vontade
  • conheça novas culturas
  • cuide-se com carinho
  • dance sem vergonha
  • diga mais 'sim' do que 'não'
  • durma bem
  • dê atenção às pessoas
  • entregue-se ao que ama
  • escreva cartas à mão
  • estude outras línguas
  • exerça a tolerância
  • exercite-se
  • fale e ouça mais 'obrigado'
  • faça muito amor
  • goze mais e melhor
  • leia mais livros
  • movimente-se
  • não limite seus sonhos
  • ouça musicas que te façam dançar
  • ouse
  • pense positivamente
  • permita-se
  • peça bis quando é bom
  • pratique o bem
  • prove diferentes sabores
  • renove-se
  • respeite a natureza e os mais velhos
  • reveja velhos conceitos
  • se beber, não ligue!
  • seja fiel, sincero e verdadeiro
  • siga a sua intuição
  • sinta o novo
  • sorria sempre que possível
  • subverta vez que outra
  • tenha calma
  • tire alguém para dançar
  • trabalhe com dedicação
  • use camisinha
  • vá mais ao cinema
  • viaje sempre
  • viva menos virtualmente

c'est fini!