Portuguese French Spain Italian Dutch Chinese Simplified Arabic Russian

Monday 26 September 2011

little things which make all the difference


Feeling myself  welcome - Now, more than ever, I’m prizing it (once I’m satisfied with the way which people deal with immigrants in Canada)! Differently I was used to pass in Europe, here, there are not only opportunities, but (and mainly) respect.

Furthermore, other aspect that makes me appreciate this country is its people's kindness. Without a doubt, they are completely different from, for example, most part of Dutchs who I've met in The Netherlands - rude and indelicate when giving short answers, always with no smiles in their faces. 

Although their idiom seems a little brute for us, while, for instance, the Latin ones make us closer (of course), it's not only a matter of language. Even descending from French, Quebec's people are so cute and solicitous - much more beloved than their European ancestors, who, unfortunately, don't have one of the best appealing reputation - at all! Sometimes, inclusively, the anglophonic Canadians seem be even more captivating, but is not a plain fact! Maybe this unfavourably impression is made à cause des mes difficultés et de les particularités du français... Oui, peut-être!

Finally, there are many other reasons which make me believe I’m in the right place right now… Almost feeling myself as in home (or 'chez moi'). My only challenge, the worst one, which impedes me to affirm I’m 100% sure of that, is the winter(!) - that haven’t started yet. Probably, it’s going to be as cruel as colder than any other people in the whole planet! Wow… I wonder myself if Canadians are going to keep joy and so gentle even under less 30 degrees! Well, let's see.


*By now, I would like to excuse myself with Holland and French people, since I love them and their places. However, it's important to be sincere AND, in such case, EVEN WITH NO CRISIS, Europeans generally tend to have so much (related to behavior and mood) to learn with other peoples in order to improve their manners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

passatempo

  • abrace seus amigos
  • acredite em si mesmo
  • ande mais com os pés descalços
  • antene-se
  • aplique o que você prega
  • assuma seus erros
  • beba mais água
  • beije na boca com vontade
  • conheça novas culturas
  • cuide-se com carinho
  • dance sem vergonha
  • diga mais 'sim' do que 'não'
  • durma bem
  • dê atenção às pessoas
  • entregue-se ao que ama
  • escreva cartas à mão
  • estude outras línguas
  • exerça a tolerância
  • exercite-se
  • fale e ouça mais 'obrigado'
  • faça muito amor
  • goze mais e melhor
  • leia mais livros
  • movimente-se
  • não limite seus sonhos
  • ouça musicas que te façam dançar
  • ouse
  • pense positivamente
  • permita-se
  • peça bis quando é bom
  • pratique o bem
  • prove diferentes sabores
  • renove-se
  • respeite a natureza e os mais velhos
  • reveja velhos conceitos
  • se beber, não ligue!
  • seja fiel, sincero e verdadeiro
  • siga a sua intuição
  • sinta o novo
  • sorria sempre que possível
  • subverta vez que outra
  • tenha calma
  • tire alguém para dançar
  • trabalhe com dedicação
  • use camisinha
  • vá mais ao cinema
  • viaje sempre
  • viva menos virtualmente

c'est fini!