Portuguese French Spain Italian Dutch Chinese Simplified Arabic Russian

Sunday 27 February 2011

more than words


Melhor que o livro em si, são as suas dedicatórias” - Yes, I hit the nail on the head! Wow... Actually, I already knew that… ('cause I think the same way!) So...

On the first page, something like that:

Ik ben eindelijk iemand tegen gekomen voor wie dat boek echt logisch is. Vertel me later hoe de reis was! Liefs.


It’s just my (best) way to say ‘Thank you’, and the rest... well, is everything that I have taken with me, and is still here… (I always knew that I will feel something special) This kind of sentiment is difficult to change inside us, besides, it just happens - "unintentionally" and with "no" reason and intention to be bad, or harmful for anybody!

About the book (and not the affection), it is true: for the first time in my life I gave it for the correct person. Nevertheless, it was (better: IS!) more than a simple (another "Budhist") gift…

I believe that both this philosophy and the proposed inquiry of values come in a good occasion, aswell the challenge of being zen(ner) is wonderful - and necessary, inclusively! A reflection about our lives, how we are conducting it by our acts and thoughts is vital! Moreover, it also helps us to be a better person.

It was just a friendly kindness, but could be (even) more… maybe a Thai massage, with whole feminine vanity and everything else! At any rate, I hope it works! After all, I’m constant.


At the right time, I will write about this incredible trip. Await!

*(So do I… written words - in the old school way of course ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

passatempo

  • abrace seus amigos
  • acredite em si mesmo
  • ande mais com os pés descalços
  • antene-se
  • aplique o que você prega
  • assuma seus erros
  • beba mais água
  • beije na boca com vontade
  • conheça novas culturas
  • cuide-se com carinho
  • dance sem vergonha
  • diga mais 'sim' do que 'não'
  • durma bem
  • dê atenção às pessoas
  • entregue-se ao que ama
  • escreva cartas à mão
  • estude outras línguas
  • exerça a tolerância
  • exercite-se
  • fale e ouça mais 'obrigado'
  • faça muito amor
  • goze mais e melhor
  • leia mais livros
  • movimente-se
  • não limite seus sonhos
  • ouça musicas que te façam dançar
  • ouse
  • pense positivamente
  • permita-se
  • peça bis quando é bom
  • pratique o bem
  • prove diferentes sabores
  • renove-se
  • respeite a natureza e os mais velhos
  • reveja velhos conceitos
  • se beber, não ligue!
  • seja fiel, sincero e verdadeiro
  • siga a sua intuição
  • sinta o novo
  • sorria sempre que possível
  • subverta vez que outra
  • tenha calma
  • tire alguém para dançar
  • trabalhe com dedicação
  • use camisinha
  • vá mais ao cinema
  • viaje sempre
  • viva menos virtualmente

c'est fini!